Sunday, October 29, 2006

Update

Wow, it has been months and I haven't taken any pictures. Well, at least I think I didn't. If I did, they got lost when I lost my job two weeks ago.

Shortly after I had all the back teeth bracketed, one of the brackets just disappeared. I had an ortho appointment to replace that bracket on July 21. They replaced it with a molar band because that's stronger.

Another appointment on August 15. I don't remember any details. I got light pink ligs that really match the color of my lips. I liked this a lot. It feels like having colors but is still very subtle.

I had to move my next ortho appointment because I had returned late from a trip to Germany. So it was on September 29. My usual ortho was still on vacation, so a different one took over. I got stronger wires. They are steel and they are square wires. I noticed the second molars moving again after getting these wires. This ortho also decided that I needed an elastic again, because my midline had moved again. I chose black ligs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about your job. I wait for new actualization of your blog patiently

Javi (spanish, sorry for my english)

November 01, 2006 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home