Saturday, February 18, 2006

Different configuration

This is one day after the adjustment, February 16. There was a change of plans and I didn't get the spacers. The teeth have moved forward enough. I got new wires on both top and bottom. The bottom one seems to be square, not round.

I now have a new configuration of elastics. It's going over the second and third teeth on the top and the third on the bottom. The assistant made hooks for the second teeth on the top by twisting a wire. The size of the elastics is the same I had before, but because of the configuration they are much tighter. This configuration is designed for the bottom teeth to straighten up (they are tilted forward a bit now), so that afterwards they'll fit right behind the top teeth.

For ligatures, I chose lime green for spring this time. Had I known about the elastics configuration when I chose the color, I might have gone with something a little less bold :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you speak with this elastics cinfiguration?

February 19, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger iamjeslyn said...

ur teeth had really straightened a lot!! i'm planning to put on braces too soon! (:

March 03, 2006 1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im getting braces real soon and i was wondering if you could give me some info and how it feels and all that

also im a real big gum chewer and i was wondering if i can still do that

my e-mail is tubamaster2005@yahoo.com and my AIM and Yahoo screen names are tubashaman

I would really appreciate it if you respond

March 18, 2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad I don't have to wear braces anymore ha ha! Do you happen to know of a good place my brother can go in surrey to get orthodontic care?

January 31, 2013 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Christmas Decorators Denver said...

Appreciate your blog ppost

November 12, 2022 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home