Thursday, January 12, 2006

Invisible hot pink

I got hot pink ligs yesterday. Tomorrow is my cleaning, so they are taking the wire off again, so it's only for two days. Therefore I thought "I can try anything for two days". When I asked my husband how he liked my new color, he said "What color", they were so inconspicuous to him... So, no matter how bright the color, people may not even notice, even if you point them to it.
I also had to get the lower right molar band fixed again, the elastics pulling at it (I have a crown there) had make it come loose again. The assistant used a smaller band this time (size 4 1/2 instead of size 6), hoping the tighter fit will mean it's going to hold better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your brackets look really nice with the pink ligatures and your elastics

January 15, 2006 5:33 AM  
Blogger Swan said...

Thanks. I enjoy the colors a lot!

January 27, 2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Isabell said...

Hi im an 11 year old girl named Isabell and im going to get braces I have questions for you

1. Do they have braces in Neon pink?

2. Do braces hurt when they get put on or do they hurt when you first get them?

3. Do braces make your lips bigger or make you talk funny?

Thank you,
Isabell

May 01, 2011 3:21 PM  
Blogger Swan said...

I should have responded earlier, but here it goes:

1. The braces themselves won't be neon pink, they're either metal or transparent. But you can choose the colors of your ligs and as you can see, neon pink is one of the choices. I hope your dentist has this color available as well.

2. It doesn't hurt when the braces are put on. But sometimes it hurts for a day or two after adjustments, because the teeth have to move.

3. You will adjust to talking with braces very fast. Others won't notice at all, except maybe in the very beginning (the first day or two) when you adjust to having something in your mouth. And no, it doesn't make your lips look bigger like you might assume with all that metal in front of the teeth.

December 14, 2012 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home