Thursday, July 06, 2006

All braced!!!



I finally got the second molars braced yesterday. I took the pictures today. Bands on the left where I have crowns, brackets on the right where I have my own teeth. The 2nd molars are totally out of line :) But eating lunch hurt today and I think they are already moving :)
The soft tissue graft is looking great. I have been able to brush my teeth (extra soft toothbrush) since Monday, it's now Thursday.
I got navy blue ligatures this time.
I was in a room by myself at the ortho yesterday. They said because they needed the air (not all chairs in the common area have it). For drying the places to attach the brackets.
It took him two and three tries to find the right sized molar bands. The brackets were banging on each other so they placed the lower one lower.
It seemed to be just fine that my spacer on the top had slipped out half way. There was enough space and nobody mentioned anything.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Where does it hold the wire??
ilovegilmoregirls2@gmail.com

Getting braces

April 27, 2010 3:56 PM  
Blogger Swan said...

The wires are held through the brackets (metal) and the ligatures (in this case navy blue).

May 17, 2010 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Nitrile Gloves said...

Desmodont consists of a number of small fibres stretching between the root and the jawbone. Through the desmodont chewing pressure is transformed into a tensile load. When you press on your teeth therefore, a pull results in your bone.

March 22, 2013 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Bernard Crosby said...

Great reading youur blog

June 17, 2022 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home